Monday, March 17, 2008

Did I mention my awesome MIL is in town???



This is Lana, or better known to my daughter as Nana.... Hey Nana Lana.... that rhymes!!!! (Porter'ism). Any who, I love when she comes for a visit. She also informed me that she wants us to bring Porter to her for a week over the summer...was that the angel chorus singing Halleluah??? Does not get better than that. We have eaten out every meal til we are almost sick! Texas Land and Cattle, Nino's, Carino's and Hibachi 97'. So today I went to the store and got some stuff for a healthy dinner, that and I am afraid to put anything bad in my mouth after the trainer whooped up on Chris and I this morning. I think we are going to go get pedi's later today! Gotta love my Lana!!!!
Heidi
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I can hear the chorus. :)