Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Days!

OK, this is how the summer is going to go huh.... Needless to say, I was yellow! Got my butt kicked by a 7 year old!
We started the day off with cinnamon rolls (love Pillsbury!) then we headed to Hurricane Harbor for about 4 hours. We had a blast, we got there just as the park opened and were able to ride all the rides by the time it got packed and headed out right after it hit 102*.
After a little rest time, paid a few bills, did a load of laundry the off to play Monopoly Jr. now off to do a few summer homework worksheets, dinner and VBS. Hopefully I can get some scrapping in!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I got to where I hated playing monopoly w my kids...I mean couldn't I win ONCE? J/K. They loved it and I endured it.

DeeDee said...

Oh I have to cheat terribly at MOnopoly to even sort of enjoy it. :)