Sunday, July 13, 2008

Off to Camp


Well the time has come and Porter was off to her 1st Girl Scout Camp today! I was really concerned about the preparation and excited about having some time by myself; but by 5:00 today I started missing her saying Mama, Mama, Mama! By 9:00 I called to check on her.


As of late I have not heard back but hope I get an update in the morning. I know some times she drives me nuts but who could not miss this cute girl!!!! But I am looking forward to a full day of scrapbooking tomorow and watching whatever I want with out worrying, oh.... and did I mention SLEEPING IN!!!!! Woo HOO!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TingTing's wishes said...

you are a happy mum~

TingTing's wishes said...

you are a happy mum~ :>

Sherri said...

she'll have a blast, you'll have some rest----despite missing each other. She will talk non stop for weeks when she gets back though...LOL.