Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School

Here we go, 1st grade! I am so excited for my girl, she was totally ready! It was really nice that Chris joined us this morning with school starting on a Monday this year, he had an easier time and helped me by getting Porter's breakfast while I was still blow drying my hair!
Porter is looping with about 85% of her classmates and of course the fabulous Miss. Maddox! We had fun giving out the cards I had made for the staff at the school. And unbenounced to her, Porter has one waiting in her lunch box! She is too cute and I know this year she is just going to explode with her reading.... she is just right there! I am so excited for her. Well off to work, I have been instructed to wear my running shoes, so all you girls that took off work for 1st day of school..... the UPS and Fed Ex men are going to keep us busy today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marie Q said...

Look at her!! First grade is going to be fun!!

DeeDee said...

She is beautiful. Love that you were taking pics in her class. Where is a pic of you two together?

Sherri said...

sweet little girl. Enjoy every minute!

Brook said...

Just totally fabulous! She is so going to rock first grade!