Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Porter's New Undertaking

So as you can see from my previous post (that was meant for Porter's Blog). Porter has decided she wants to be a "Famous Scrapbooker" and teach the world how to scrapbook. I doing so she asked me to create her a blogspot and has started with two crafty videos, one in which she had me assist and stated that she will be having guest assistants in her video. Now let me tell you this girl is 7 1/2 and has her mind wrapped around the fact that this is her new baby. And if Mommy can stay ahead of the curve, learning how to post on youtube and then post the youtube on the blog we should be doing good. Dad has already suggested a tripod for better image quality.... so this is a work in progress. Please stay tuned and leave her comments! That way she will know she is getting famous!

Her blog site is http://porterscrafts.blogspot .com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: