Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall in Texas

Well I have to say FALL is my favorite season. I love the color pallette, the smells, the crock pot cooking and the anticipation of all the great holidays right in a row!
Texas in summer is only palatable if you are in air conditioning, a pool or at a water park!














From my previous posts you can see we managed that! But now I am soo enjoying this season, my goodness they mentioned probable 70 degree days this week! Can you beleive it? Well my family and I went daytripping on Sunday. I was on the hot persuit for a pumpkin patch for a design team project I am working on for the store.













Here is a great family pic I asked another family in persue of the same thing to assist with!
This is some of the goodness I got. Plus the day before we stopped at the Midlothian Fall Festival anf the United Methodist Church in town, this is what I caught. Happy Kid, huh?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Sweet pictures. :) I need to get some pumpkin patch pics pronto.

Brook said...

It looks like Porter and the family have been having a great time.

Sherri said...

Great pics. Looks like you all are having a great time.