Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have been a BAD Blogger!

Well, I have to admit it. I have been bad....very, very bad! I have not blogged in forever. So my October promise to myself is to be a better blogger. I am going to do my best to take random everyday pics and record them here because I have been getting very little scrapping done since I went full-time at The Crafty Scrapper. So here are some pics from today. I was off and it was my craft-cram b4 Wendy and the Maya DT come down tomorrow, also Halloween jar swap due, a homemade B-day card, fall class to finish and MIL birthday present. Needless to say I am bad to stay on track! I took some pics around the house and my messy scrap table, in mid-project!
Here is a craft Porter and I did last week, too cute! Added some $1.99 Target place mats and Waa-La, cute Halloween table.


This is Porter's first year to have tests. We are working on her 3rd, this is what we were doing at 6:45am. Her handwriting is getting much better!

And Happy Birthday Carolyn! My dear friend and 2ndly employer, you are MUCH loved chicka!!!! Look at all this handmade goodness!

So there... I posted, but doubt I will be back b4 the weekend is over. Now I can go to bed with thoughts of T!M swirling in my head. I know he is far removed from me this weekend due to all the fabulousness we will have going at the store, but you are never far from my heart, or scrap table for that matter!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh My Goodness!(the Tim stuff)Cute tree and glad to see you blogging!

Sandie said...

Great to see you blogging :) Looking forward to your updates!

Sherri said...

LOVE the new look on the blog! Very pretty.

DeeDee said...

Love how you added the tests into your blog design. Fab!