Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a Weekend!


Us gal's at The Crafty Scrapper got quite a treat this weekend! Wendy Vecchi came to teach and brought a bunch of the Maya Road DT with her! A few of us on The Crafty Scrapper Design Team made something special for the gals that came in. This is a little lunch pail I made for Aubrey, hope she liked it! And below is the make and take MR did for us at the crop attached to my Halloween jar swap with my funny little scary guy!!! And last but not least after Wendy's first full day of teaching we were all whooped and headed to Carino's for some great grub! Our buddy Megan Darrow from 10 Second Studio joined us too! The next day I got to take Wendy's classes and let me tell you she is a FABULOUS teacher! I will post the project later!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

your gifts turned out very nice. I think they loved them.

DeeDee said...

The jar looks wicked! Love the tin. I have that butterfly from the tin. I need o use it, but I think it has reached hoarding status. :)